Student Assistant Web Development
- The Canarėno project aims to support the analysis of German legal norms by investigating different Information Extraction methods using NLP/ML techniques. In cooperation with Bielefeld University, we are developing a Human-in-the-loop tool with active learning for checking learned annotations.
- In this context, we offer a student assistant position for up to 40 hours/month.
- Starting date: As soon as possible.
- Tasks: Frontend development of the human-in-the-loop tool with SvelteKit
- Interest in delving into a framework like SvelteKit (Experience desirable, but not necessary)
- Good language skills in German and/or English
What we offer
- Work on a real research project with practical orientation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work remotely, in person, or hybrid.
If we have awakened your interest and you are open to new experiences, we would be delighted to receive your inquiries and applications via email at: email@example.com.
Contact person: Leila Feddoul